We’re looking for motivated and energetic individuals to join our team. We offer competitive benefits and a positive work environment.
The following are our open positions. If you are interested, please fill out the form on the right.
Location: Philidelphia, PA
The civil/structural engineer will be responsible for engineering and design on bridges, roadway, tracks, transit infrastructures and other related civil engineering projects. The engineer will perform design and engineering tasks on transportation and transit projects and supports the management and business development of the company’s Philadelphia office. The position will involve multiple tasks ranging from engineering, business development, management and project coordination. The job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Engineering – provide engineering design and analysis on the transportation and transit infrastructure related projects, including bridges, roadways, track, transit structures, stations, maintenance facilities, etc.
- Ensure civil design work is performed in accordance with the design intent, criteria and regulations shown on civil drawings and specifications and/or project scopes.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control – Ensure procedures are being followed in accordance `with contract specifications.
- Business development – provide input and assistance in business development for the development of the Philadelphia office. Duties may include marketing and bids search, setting up teaming opportunities, participating in meetings and business development events, preparing statement of qualifications and proposals, and other business development related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in transportation/transit/rail/civil engineering
- 1 – 5 years of experiences
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) preferred
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, engineering programs and CADD capacity is desired.